Monday, August 15, 2011

FABULOUS Fans


You know, I really wanted to take the time to thank EACH and EVERY ONE of YOU for getting Milies to where we are now. 150 Facebook fans? Who knew!

Today in the mail I just got in our new rack cards! They are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself (I designed them). You got to love Vista Print! I just ordered 50 because I wanted to test the waters first. I WILL be ordering more. (If anyone has a home for these at their store fronts/business let me know!)

I absolutely love running my small business. The word had spread to family now, thanks to my wonderful Aunt, at our family reunion, about my boutique! Reunion=Oregon...Milies=Pennsylvania!! Haha. So my Aunt spread the wonderful news about my new store to all of our distant cousins, friends, family I don't know, and so on!

One thing I learned is that the first year is all about advertising, marketing, networking, and getting known in the community. One thing that I can say is that I am having a blast supporting other work at home mommies by advertising through their blogs and websites! Milies is starting to buzz in more and more local mommies ears and I LOVE it!

I've also met a few wonderful WAHM's on the way AND Milies is attending it's first "Fair" in September. Will you be there? It's the Picnic in the Park event in Central Pennsylvania on September 17th! Come on out and support us small business owners and entrepreneurs! :) (Check out my Facebook page for updates on this event)!

I'm thinking about doing another giveaway once we reach 300 Facebook fans! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Picnic in the Park! Here is the info page if anyone wants more details! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188200544570926

    Thanks for mentioning it, Kara!

    ReplyDelete